Information clause for primeo.pl
In accordance with art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1) ('GDPR), you are hereby informed that:
1.Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is:
Michał Pniewski running a business under the corporate name of PRIMEO MICHAŁ PNIEWSKI
ul. Walerego Przyborowskiego 4, flat no. 11, 25-417 Kielce
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone no.: +48 412 412 450.
2. The purposes and the legal grounds for processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of: direct marketing, providing services in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 a) GDPR, i.e. under your consent to the processing of personal data.
3. Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary and is a prerequisite for providing a reply to your inquiry.
4. Term of data processing
Your personal data will be stored for a period of 2 years from the date of providing the service.
5. Recipients of personal data
The recipient of your personal data is PRIMEO Michał Pniewski.
6. The rights of the data subject
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- apply for access to your personal data
- apply for the rectification of your personal data
- apply for deletion of your personal data
- apply for the limitation of the processing of personal data
- object to the processing of personal data
- apply for the transfer of personal data
7. The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
The withdrawal of your consent to the processing of personal data shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
8. Complaint to the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organization
Personal data shall not be transferred to a third country or to any international organization.
10. Information on automated decision making, including profiling
The data controller shall not use automated decision making, including profiling, for data processing.
During your browsing of the Website, we use "cookie" files, i.e. small text information that is saved on the Customer's end device with regard to the use of the Website. The purpose of their use is correct operation of the Website.
1. The "cookies" used by the Administrator are safe for the Customer's devices. In particular, it is not possible that viruses, other unwanted software or malware could be installed on a Customer's device in this way. These files allow for the identification of the software used by the Customer and customize the Website for each Customer individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they originate from, the time of storing them in the device and the assigned value.
2. The data controller uses two types of "cookies":
- Session cookies: they are stored on the Customer's device of the Website and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Customer's end device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the Customer's end device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the Customer's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete the cookies from the Customer's device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the Customer's end device.
3. The administrator uses "cookies" for the following purposes:
- popularizing the Website using Google.com services, whose controller is Google LLC with its registered office in the USA,
4. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies to learn about the rules of using "cookie" files.
5. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, especially by Google, to display advertising contents adjusted to one's use of internet websites. Therefore, the information about the user's navigation path or about the time of staying on a given page may be stored.
6. With respect to the information about the Customer's preferences collected by the Google advertisement network, the Customer may browse and edit the data from cookie files using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
7. The Customer may on his own and at any time change the Cookie settings, specifying the conditions for the storage of cookies and for cookie's access to Customer's end device Any changes in the configuration referred to in the previous sentence may be made by the Customer via the properties of the browser or by configuring the service. Said settings may be changed in particular so as to block automatic cookies servicing via browser preferences or so as to be informed of each placement of cookies on Customer's end device. Detailed information regarding the possibility and the methods of handling cookies is available in software (browser) settings.
8. The Customer may at any time delete cookie files from their device using the available functionalities in their browser.